About the client
Our client provides financial services through its Title Insurance and Services segment and its Specialty Insurance segment. The Family of Companies’ core business lines include title insurance and closing/settlement services; title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust, and investment advisory services. Our client serves homebuyers and sellers, real estate professionals, loan originators and servicers, commercial property professionals, homebuilders and others involved in residential and commercial property transactions with products and services specific to their needs.
We are looking for perspective and ambitious Android developer to join our team.
- Experience and solid understanding of various mobile software engineering practices.
- Experience translating mobile requirements and experience with software design solutions.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Designs, codes, unit test, debug, and document mobile programs
- Customizes software based on research and customer needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- May consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- 2+ years’ experience of Kotlin development
- Fluent in Android development at an expert level
- Experience with Java will be a plus
- Familiar with Android Figma design practices.
- Familiar with Crashlytics Beta and publishing.
- Expertise in designing programs and applications
- Experience designing mobile application systems
- Experience with CI/CD practices.
- Experience in deployments to Playstore.
- Azure DevOps experience a plus.
- Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Has agile mindset and is a good team player
- Possesses knowledge of computer science fundamentals which prevents him/her from reinventing the wheel
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal technical solution and actual client needs
- Understands the value of testing, quality, continuous integration, source control, and code reviews
- Is able to analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents