About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Responsible for development of a sustainable and maintainable automation framework using Selenium.
- Assist in Planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation.
- Responsible for providing key metrics and status updates for each sprint.
- Collaborate with sprint team’s QAs and Devs to help with the automation framework setup and assist teams to automate and run test scripts.
- Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in life cycle as possible and provide viable solutions.
- Facilitate test automation meetings, escalating issues/concerns to the project management team, test lead or project manager as needed.
- Implementation of core test Automation strategy and framework
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications.
- Participate in task level estimating of work assigned during the project planning stages/story grooming.
- Support production issues by investigating and resolving application issues.
- Support deployment activities during sprint and hotfix deploys.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in software development, test automation
- Experience with Test Automation tools: JAVA/Selenium, NightWatch, Rest API, TestNG, Junit, Saucelabs, Python
- Experience using common development tools: GIT, Bamboo, BitBucket, Maven, IntelliJ, Gradle, Appium, JIRA, Confluence, Unix
- Experience with Database tools: Oracle, SQL Developer, JDBC
- Experience working in AGILE
- Experience with web and API Testing
- Strong python/Java/language programming skills
- Familiar with testing philosophies such as BDD and TDD
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly and great team skills
- Experience with navigating UNIX filesystem and using UNIX based tools such as VI editor.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity leveraging several devops tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Soasta, Datadog, Tealeaf, etc.
- Familiarity with managing application in public cloud offerings such as AWS (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure).
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.