Due to project growth are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Automation QA Engineer to join our company.
You have an opportunity to become part of an established team within a fast-growing software business in an exciting industry. The team is split between the UK and Ukraine, with a flexible working culture and a focus on giving people both the opportunity to grow and enjoy the work they do.
Our client is based in the UK and is a leading provider of ground-breaking software tools and data for farmers in the UK, Africa, and Europe. As part of a larger agri-services business with £1bn+ revenue, they combine technology from satellite operators, weather data providers, and the world’s leading agricultural research teams to deliver decision support to help the world grow more food. They have the best of small, start-up culture with the benefits of the support of a global enterprise. The project includes working with satellite imagery, maps, and precise agriculture algorithms.
- Drive the definition of automation test objectives, strategies, processes, standards and metrics
- Lead in the analysis, development and ongoing maintenance of complex automated tests and developing the automation architecture for multiple products aligning with Ag-Space current and future marketplace needs.
- Lead automation project plans, scope, schedule and implementation of test and project level architecture within the automation framework. This will involve communicating, both internally and externally, with cross functional areas impacted by automation.
- Use tools like SoapUI for API testing and JMeter for load testing.
- Drive research and discovery for opportunity or improvement within automation, developing and enhancing existing tools, researching and recommending tools and pushing even better practices than may be standard in the industry.
- Lead the development, execution, analysis, and presentation of performance/benchmark, load, and scalability testing based on product requirements.
- Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience in Test Automation, Test framework development, and Functionality Testing
- 2+ years of experience implementing test automation framework for testing REST APIs
- Strong experience developing in Java/Python/SQL, and shell scripting.
- Solid programming expertise with the ability to work on not just test cases but also design libraries that are reusable, extensible & modular. This requires solid understanding of design principles and the right way to meet those design goals using the programming language (in our case Python/Java, Selenium, etc.,)
- Extensive experience testing microservices based multi-tiered web applications, and complex data-driven applications.
- Strong experience with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud technologies (Kubernetes, terraform scripting are a plus)
- Strong Experience working with Linux/Unix OS
- Experience working with Docker containers, ECR/GCR registries
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Shippable, Docker Hub)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.