N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a senior C++ software engineer to join our ranks. More details about the project can be found here: https://www.n-ix.com/game-vr-studio/case-study/gods-glory/
- Prototyping and coding gameplay, animation, and UI features;
- Creation, debugging, maintenance, and optimization of custom extensions for С++;
- Re-engineering of existing code to meet new requirements and implement new technologies;
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable, and well-documented code.
- Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature.
- Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and Mobile devices.
- Experience in game development (5+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns, and software engineering
- Minimum of two years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
- Capability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and portable code
- English intermediate or higher
Good to have:
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- A good understanding of performance optimization;
- VCS (preferably Git, to be familiar with git-flow);
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes;
- Experience with other programming and scripting languages, like Java, Lua will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts:
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more