Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-iX is looking for Data Engineer who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our customer is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed images, videos, and music. Our customer helps inspire graphic designers, creative directors, video editors, filmmakers, web developers, and other creative professionals by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Content creators contribute their work to our client, where end users buy and use it in a diverse array of creative personal and business projects. It's a two-sided marketplace that empowers the world's storytellers.
- Build Data Lake solution on top of Snowflake.
- Develop end-to-end data solutions for structured and unstructured data (using dbt, Airflow and Snowflake) including, but not limited to, ingestion, parsing, integration etc.
- Strong experience with Python 3.x
- Airflow experience and building DAGs
- Experience working with dbt
- SQL experience [snowflake in this case]
- Experience with Kafka will be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more