N-iX is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer willing to work in a highly professional working environment and ready to take on new challenging tasks.
About the client:
TuneIn brings together live sports, music, news, and podcasts — hear what matters most to you! With live, on-demand and original content, we are one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world with 75 million monthly active users. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations globally and more than 5.7 million podcasts, and is available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices — our listeners can always find what they love while discovering new things. Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, commercial-free top news networks like MSNBC, CNBC, and Fox News Talk, and a wide array of commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
• 3+ years of experience in a DevOps team that uses agile
• development practices
• Experience with AWS services (AWS Aurora, EC2, S3)
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience building Cloud-based infrastructure with Hashicorp products like Terraform, Vault, and Packer
• Experience with TeamCity
• At least upper-intermediate English level
• Audit and understand the variety of data technologies in use at TuneIn – From Aurora MySQL and DynamoDB, to Redis and RabbitMQ, to Hadoop and S3, and more Participate in Engineering stakeholder meetings to understand requirements and provide feedback on data storage technologies in use, optimizing schemas and indexes, and ensure the right choices are made before code is shipped to the DevOps team for production deployment
• Work with the DevOps team to select data storage technologies and providers, automate the management of those services in AWS, Google Cloud, and more, using Terraform and other tools
• Participate in other DevOps team projects as determined in sprint schedules – expand your skills by taking on other projects/tasks that need solving
• Work with the NOC team to develop the right monitoring – alerts, thresholds, performance indicators – for all of TuneIn’s data storage technologies so that the company can be proactive about addressing performance or other issues before they affect our customers
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• An inspiring and comfy office
• The best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Relax zones
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds