You will be helping us build and mature a Windows agent software that integrates into MS Office stack such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
● Take ownership of the existing product and improve the code quality.
● Review the existing .Net code
● Participate in clarifying the requirements for major software features in an agile process
● Breakdown tasks for team distribution and coordination
● Take on development tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
● Design and implement clean and efficient code to the company standards
● Identify improvements in tools, libraries and existing features and implement them.
● Assist with code reviews and pair programming
● Document and ensure the software is usable and ready for a test
● Implement unit tests
● Coordinate and assist with team activities and implement them
● Provide support of all kinds, including operational and knowledge-transfer, for all produced code
Qualifications and Skills
● 3+ years of building successful production software systems
● Experience with dotNET and Windows environments
● Experience working in a cross-discipline team of generalists with some lean methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
● Knowledge of modern design patterns and best practices in software engineering
● Experience in an engineering role with an understanding of team dynamics
● Proven ability to identify improvements and communicate the need to all levels
● Familiarity with Kafka
● Experience with writing MS Office plugins
● Experience working on security related software solutions
● Excellent communication, organisation, relationship skills and a strong team player
● Curious about new technology and doing things the right way
● Displaying a portfolio of self-made projects in a public repository is advantageous.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds