Our client is one of Europe's fastest-growing mobile companies with over 5 million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in 8 countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D centers in Lviv/Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
• Back-End API, microservices testing;
• Perform functional and non-functional types of testing (functional, integration, UAT, smoke);
• Perform regression testing & analyze regression results;
• Create test scenarios and test cases;
• Raise bugs, defects & issues;
• Deep involvement in release processes on all stages: gathering requirements, grooming, planning, development and release;
• Review and analyze requirements, specifications, technical design documents, UML diagrams and provide timely feedback. Perform requirements clarification with the customer;
• Documentation support and development (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
• Interaction with development team: data collection, incident management, test strategy development, etc;
• Proactive working on optimizing and expanding test coverage.
• 2+ years of QA experience
• Experience in microservices testing
• Experience with APIs, REST & SOAP, understanding of XML, JSON
• Experience with microservices testing tools (e.g. SoapUI, Postman)
• Understanding of microservice architecture
• Understanding of client-server architecture
• SQL, RDB & RDBMS
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Good communication skills;
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds