We are looking for a Middle/Senior Data Quality Engineer with SQL skills. Our customer is a group of over 70 innovative developers, analysts and testers divided over three countries and working in 14 scrum teams. Together we create and develop software for the agricultural market. We support farmers by automating their working environment, ensuring their data exchange runs smoothly and providing them with smart devices and accurate reports to ensure optimum operations in their businesses.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be a part of a scrum team consisting of developers and business analysts.
• Include others in a working method in which testing and software quality are central.
• Determine the testing strategy and draw up test plans based on functional requirements.
• 3+ years of experience with Quality Assurance (QA) and software testing
• Solid SQL knowledge
• Create risk inventories for larger projects and translate them into actions
• Be analytical and proactive
• Work and think at a Higher Professional Education level
• Experience with working in Agile/Scrum teams
• Experience with TFS / Microsoft Test Manager / Azure DevOps
• Certification TMAP / ISTQB or equivalent is a plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds