Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain developing a cloud-based Asset Performance Management (APM) system that unites order fulfillment and facility lifecycle management data for actionable intelligence that empowers users to make informed decisions that maximize overall warehouse logistics effectiveness.
- Design, build, support, and maintain global automated test frameworks and tools.
- Investigate and recommend automated test approaches for testing software applications
and feature additions.
- Test developed software modules and solutions using simulation/VR software.
- Execute automated test plans to ensure products meet the defined requirements for usability and performance, and create test reports detailing the results.
- Review functional and technical requirements as well as existing test plans to identify
candidates for test automation and to implement necessary test cases.
- Review automated test results to ensure functional and technical requirements have been
tested, and defects are documented.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Peer code review developed software test automation packages.
- Identify methods to automate software verification.
- Work within Agile (Scrum) environments to plan and deliver product incrementally.
- Learn and apply new tools, technologies, and industry best practices as it applies to test
- At least 3 years in Test Automation (preferably using Java language)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Upper intermediate+ English
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in API, Integration and E2E automation testing
- Debugging skills, comfortable with CLI and Terminals
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools
- Ability to adapt to varied environment and to grasp new things quickly
- Understanding of clusters and cloud computing
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more