Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication systems for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the scala rider® Bluetooth line of devices, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then.
Today, the scala rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry level products to the most feature rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
We are looking for perspective and ambitious UI/UX Designer to join our team.
- Design and develop UX deliverables throughout the product lifecycle (wireframes, design concept, visual specs etc.) based on UX best practices, research and metrics
- Design and execute cross-platform projects (desktop, mobile) in partnership with the mobile team
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and engineers to bring your ideas to life
- Presenting your work to the people
- Participate in product and design discussions
- Welcome feedback and collaboration
- 3+ years commercial experience as UX/UI specialist
- Upper intermediate English level
- Understanding desktop and mobile material guidelines
- Understanding the principles of atomic design and design systems
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop)
- Desktop and mobile platform portfolio examples
- Ability to turn ideas and business requirements into sketches, prototypes etc
- Passionate on investigating and researching to perform exceptional UX
The ideal candidate is also:
- Has agile mindset and is a good team player
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal design solution and actual client needs
- Is able to analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them.
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Masseur and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Challenging tasks and projects
• Individual Development Plan
• Personal education budget
• Performance appraisal
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents