N-iX is looking for a Middle Visual FoxPro Engineer to own the development of the application. This will be an important role in the team and the successful candidate will be expected to provide a significant contribution to the design of the new product as well as its development.
About the client:
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
We are collaborating on the solutions for the mobile operation, control and maintenance of automated systems. The company’s products are designed for environments where downtime is a critical issue such as airports, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing operations and power stations, water treatment facilities or renewable energy farms. The solutions are used by global leaders in manufacturing, airport operations and logistics, such as Honda North America, Toyota UK, Volkswagen, Boston Logan Airport, Allessa Chemie, Zalando, Baur, Brillux as well as many airports in Europe.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of Visual FoxPro
- Strong English communication skills
- Agile development practices
Nice to have:
- React, Redux,
- CSS3, HTML5
- Cordova and/or Ionic
- AngularJS, Angular
- Experience with IndexedDB, WebSQL
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.