Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
We are looking for a Freelance Motion Designer. This person will have broad skills across video editing, graphic design, infographic creation, animation, kinetic typography, and video pre & post-production. You should be able to assess the needs of the company and create beautiful and impactful materials. Whether it's creating unique and memorable video social media assets, overview videos, and other motion graphics.
- Knowledge that spans various forms of visual design and storytelling with a focus on video, motion, and animation.
- Great understanding of content and how to translate it into various visual forms of expression.A refined aesthetic sense that can both work inside and expand a company's vision.
- Understanding of visual design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
- Solid practical experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects to create effects and animate motion graphics, experience with 3rd party motion graphic plugins
- Advanced knowledge of C4D or other 3D package
- Creating marketing materials together with project teams
- Working with 3D modeling packages (basic level), Unreal Engine (basic level) and Adobe After Effects (advanced level)
- Working together with marketing team on blog posts about the Studio
- Potential to perform motion designer role on commercial game and VR projects
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Training and supervision by a senior motion designer
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more