As Natural Language Generation Engineer, you will work closely with other data scientists within our Data Science team. You will process datasets in various subjects to generate descriptive documents based on neural text generation models.
- Work with our data science team to find and build creative and innovative NLG solutions
- Perform and interpret data studies and product experiments, develop prototypes, proof of concepts, algorithms, predictive models, and potential product features.
- Special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of experience in Machine Learning development.
- 1-2 years experience with NLG.
- Hands-on Development using Java/Python/R based Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence techniques for problems like NLP, NLG, and learning conversational semantics.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning using Neural Networks, Statistical Models, etc.
- NLP processing using NLTK, Topic Modelling, applying methods such as LSA, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, LSTM, BiDAF etc.
- Additional experience in gensim, Tensorflow, sklearn, Keras is a plus.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Possibility to join a team of professionals with 10+ years of experience
- Interesting project
- Challenging tasks
- Possibility to take part in creating and designing hardware and firmware from the scratch
- Flexible work schedule
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more