N-iX is looking for a Personal Assistant to CEO of the company.
An average day is spent assisting the CEO in his daily work and personal matters. You may be arranging appointments in the morning and planning an off-site meeting for management in the afternoon, then wrapping up the day taking care of important personal tasks. It's a new challenge every day!
This job will give you insight and experience in various facets!
Please note, we will consider candidates only with experience as a Personal Assistant!
- Daily support to CEO in his administrative and personal matters
- Meeting scheduling, coordination of tasks and working schedule of CEO
- Coordinating logistics for executives and external stakeholders (arranging external events, transportation, etc.)
- Preparation of meetings and taking meetings minutes
- Carrying out research and presenting findings
- Organization and paperwork of business trips, expenses reports
- Running various errands of the CEO, i.e. meeting important guests at the airport, delivering packages etc.
- Working experience as assistant 2+ years (desirable)
- Expertise in establishing/maintaining organized administrative processes
- Experience in working for Expatriates at international companies or working and living abroad would be a strong advantage
- Availability to work overtimes and at weekends from time to time
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Driving license is a must
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google applications
- Good knowledge of business etiquette, business correspondence, documents
- Excellent writing skills and phone etiquette is a must
Our ideal candidate:
- Positive attitude coupled with initiative, desire and ability to take on increased responsibilities over time
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to set up and keep effective communications, to explain problems briefly and in a structured way
- Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills with a sense of urgency to follow through
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
- Proactive approach and anticipation of further potential needs when receiving an info or a task – very important
- Able to jump into a fast-paced mode when needed
- Must be able to stay calm and remain efficient under pressure
- Flexible hours approach
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical Insurance
- IT Club Discount program
- Challenging and non-standard tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents