Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is a game-changing startup that is revolutionizing the way we experience and enjoy food. Think of us as the OpenTable for culinary experiences: we connect guests with professional chefs and enable them to find and book cooking classes, culinary team building activities, in-home dining experiences, and even farmers' market tours with just a few clicks. We are used by both consumers and some of the world's top companies. Our service has been featured and received a lot of praise in publications such as Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, San Jose Mercury News, 7×7, Thrillist, and Examiner.com.
Project technologies stack: Laravel 5, PHP, MySQL, Redis, EC2, Stripe, Mailchimp, Facebook API, Google maps API, Mandrill, Twilio, Cloudinary (CDN), Bootstrap, Gulp.
- Servers (command line): EC2/AWS is a must
- Using third party APIs
- HTML & CSS
- Upper-Intermediate English Level
- E-commerce experience (Shopify platform)
- Develop a good understanding of the business requirements and work closely with the relevant product owners
- Communicate with the team directly on a daily basis
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.