N-iX is looking for PHP Engineer ready to work with Node.js who can become a part of our enthusiastic team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Client and Project Overview:
Our client is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology, helping over 80,000 vehicles move their customers more efficiently across Ireland, the UK, US and Canada. We are a rapidly expanding tech company that doubled our staff numbers in 2019. Our customers’ ideas drive our product roadmap and the team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping our customers thrive.
With increasing demand for our product and new opportunities presenting themselves in the wider area of smart mobility, we are now looking to strengthen our team with exceptional PHP and Node JS developers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
● Developing high quality, testable and performant features using Agile work practices
● Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
● Assisting product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Anything else that is thrown your way!
● Experience using messaging systems, microservice architecture and implied patterns
● Familiarity with cloud-native solutions, especially AWS
● Experience guiding software development teams, providing work direction to team members, and mentoring junior members of the team
● Strong fundamentals in software development and engineering best practices
● Experience implementing application and system architectural design patterns
● Experience with Agile software development and Scrum
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Work on all aspects of our platform, including building supporting services and interfacing with backend APIs
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product, Design, and Engineering
● Take ownership in shaping and delivering key features and products
● Write high-quality, maintainable code
● Build testable code and help increase our unit test coverage and confidence
● Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using GitLab, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
● Experience with Design Driven Development and BDD frameworks (Behat, Codeception)
● Prototype JS, Moustache JS (Templates) and Web Sockets
● Gitlab and Jira
Our mission is to create an environment where people can fully develop their potential, become successful and empowered to make more impact. Therefore, we focus on creating a friendly, challenging and well-balanced environment where you can grow and develop.
Care, comfort and fun:
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.