Our client Surprise.com has created a purpose built enterprise class platform that celebrates employees, managers and business leaders to effectively drive “positive, goal directed behavior” and recognizes major accomplishments and milestones across an organization in support of personal, team and corporate goals.
The company is currently working on the implementation of new products using modern technologies
and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
- Driving initiatives
- Producing high-quality requirements and managing changes;
- Owning a significant part of the product features and operating as a point of contact for the engineering team;
- Participating in requirements gathering with key stakeholders and executives;
- Collaborating with the data science team in requirements elaboration sessions;
- Building visualizations to communicate data and metrics;
- Collaborating with engineers to improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability;
- Presenting findings to senior management to drive business decisions;
- Turning raw data into actionable insights and translating complex ideas into simple data stories.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product or data analytics at a product company;
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail;
- Strong in Agile Scrum, Kanban;
- Proficient storytelling and an ability to distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a
compelling, concise data story;
- Scope elicitation, and requirements management;
- Strong experience in change management;
- Ability to roadmap and prioritize with key stakeholders;
- Experience researching, analyzing, defining, and fully documenting requirements;
- Experience creating necessary system diagrams, wireframes, and detailed breakdowns of functional and non-functional requirements;
- Experience producing requirements in an actionable format ready for the development and testing team, allowing efficient budgeting and forecasting.
Good to have:
- Experience working with statistics and analytics
- Data Scientist knowledge and skills
- A vested interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.