When you join us, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to our client to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our client's focus, and every day they help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
You would be successful if you describe yourself as:
• A steward of the products you look after. Ensuring you take into account the needs of the business that uses the product, the end-user of the product, and any / all metrics you can find to drive focus on business results and a solid roadmap. You focus on alignment and support the broader our client portfolio.
• A combination of a doer and strategist at heart, because a product that doesn’t get delivered is not a product.
• A skilled communicator, knowing when to listen and when to speak. We listen to many audiences to refine and drive features that bring value. Then we communicate that focus and value.
• A passionate driver for the best possible user experience and a track record of making that happen for data products.
• A data enthusiast, who is excited to bring new solutions that can help our client uplevel our approach through data.
• Roadmap: Own the roadmap for your product area (Data Cloud) in partnership with internal stakeholders taking into account business goals, data analysis, and a clear understanding of user needs.
• Product Lifecycle Management: Oversee the product from discovery to release, working closely with engineers and business owners.
• Communication: Own and sell the product roadmap, priorities, and requirements for your area to multiple internal stakeholders in both written and oral formats. Serve as a product expert for feedback, questions, and troubleshooting.
• Product Requirements: Define requirements and scope for new products and features taking into consideration standard project management constraints (time, scope, resources) as well as available technology.
• Analytics and Testing: Conduct research to make informed product decisions and recommend priorities for Data Cloud using quantitative and qualitative data.
• Data Expertise: Become an advisor for our client’s Product teams through your growing expertise with our data and capabilities.
• 3+ years working in product with agile methodologies; data product expertise is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to deliver results on time and on budget with limited direction
• Proven method of keeping up with new requests and maintenance asks, distilling asks to feature sets and breaking them down to packets of work
• Clear passion about our client portfolio and ability to identify possibilities in our industry
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions.
• Creativity in managing multiple stakeholders, changing requirements and shifting priorities for product development.
• Organized with high attention to detail.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.