As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the following: gathering/requirements from stakeholders; working with UX, QA and software development team to bring new products/functionality to market; defining product requirements and acceptance criteria; developing consumer educational materials for new features and software; analyzing performance post launch with QA, and analytics; and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the software.You also should have experience in defining innovative products and experiences as well as leading teams. You should possess a proven ability to translate consumer insights into consumer experience recommendations. We are looking for people who have a hunger to create new products/functionality and user experiences.
- Be responsible for the end product.
- Product requirements clarification and development.
- Managing backlog for development team (about 4-5 developers)
- Overall project business and functional requirements management
- Daily communication with the client on all aspects of the expectations and requirements management
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, prioritized and clear to all stakeholder
- 4+ years experience as Business Analyst and 2 as Product Owner, portfolio of successfully delivered projects in Agile environment (Scrum in particular)
- Good understanding of software architecture design and development principles
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
- Experienced presenter of ideas to real clients
- Great communication skills and strong upper-intermediate/fluent English
- Passion for innovation and a “can do” attitude
- Keen attention to detail and systems thinking
- Being a good team player and leader
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents