N-IX seeks an experienced and motivated individual to work with whole engineering team regarding professional services, functional office projects and operations support. N-IX Functional Office is responsible for delivering services for Software Engineers, QC Engineers, Business analysts, UI/UX designers, managers as well as a number of other internal corporate customers. Functional office serves as a center of excellence, supports HR, Recruiting and Engagement in several important directions, initiates projects to improve Delivery operations and raise client satisfaction regarding services provided. The position will assist with ongoing services as well as new projects within the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and manage expert networks, involve new members, assign tasks, control for quality of service provided.
- Take ownership and overview professional development services for Delivery.
- Assist in collecting, organizing and communication of best practices across all functional directions.
- Consult engineers and internal clients on services provided.
- Maintain process database.
- Conduct trainings regarding internal processes and best practices.
- Coordinate to provide information, resolve issues, and eliminate barriers.
- Contribute to completion of non-technical deliverables.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Familiarity with IT processes and principles desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with numerous in-house clients, operations personnel and senior management
- Experience in project management, or operational activities.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Enjoy working in a team, collaborative, fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Good written and spoken English
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Healthcare & Sports program
- Education reimbursement
- COVID-19 support
- Comfortable office spaces
- Gym, masseur and corporate Doctor
- Corporate events, parties, and team buildings.