Our customer is a car dealership company headquartered in Leicester, United Kingdom. The group holds dealerships located in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and specialises in premium and specialist franchises from Audi to Porsche. We are currently working on 3 projects which are managed under one program.
- Run Scrum ceremonies and make sure that the process is followed
- Work with Team Leads and PM on project delivery analysis ( burn down chart, team velocity, completed vs planned scope) and improvements
- Work with PM and recruitment team on team extension
- Manage team’s performance appraisals, provide feedback on performance and work on goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project coordinator or scrum master role 1+ year
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Any Agile certification is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zone
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.