Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
Our partner SITAEL is the largest privately-owned aerospace company in Italy leading the development of the small satellites sector. Among many other products, our client offers a smart bike-sharing system that provides e-bikes for rent in Denmark and other European countries. It includes bikes, tablets with built-in GPS, and mobile applications for using bicycles.
Our team at N-iX develops mobile applications (iOS, Android) from scratch. Using the application, people can book, rent, and ride bikes. Also, the team provides QA services.
Except Sitael, you will be able to work with a few other projects in the unit (hospitality, fintech, etc. We are searching for candidates with QA/BA experience.
- Communication with team (gathering feedback, conducting Performance Appraisals, removing obstacles)
- Communication with customer (sharing feedback, gathering feedback, tracking project/product vision)
- Involvement in recruitment, resourcing processes
In the scope of Sitael team:
- Conducting Scrum meetings
- Analyzing sprint scope
- Risks prediction
- Analyzing requirements and backlog clarification with customer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (speaking & writing)
- Experience in QA/BA (requirements analysis, communication with customers)
- Excellent teamwork and communication (speaking and writing) skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.