We are looking for a Project Coordinator to become a part of Delivery Unit. As our company is growing quickly, we expect a skillful professional able to contribute in particular projects and in entire organizational growth maintaining a high quality of the services our company delivers to clients.
- 0.5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies (heavy focus to Agile practices)
- Ability to manage a few teams in parallel
- Ability to manage distributed teams
- Real experience in Agile
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing team of 5+ people
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
- Manage projects at various stages: proposal creation, inception, delivery, post-production support
- Intensive work with engineering teams - from composing the structure, building and further supervision and support
- Establish process to provide effective work
- Communicate with client
- Check project progress and report to client
- Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them
- Manage distributed teams
- Work with team members to facilitate their growth
- Ideas generator and capable to get things done
- Create positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery.
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips.
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.