We are looking for a Project Manager, who can become a part of our Unit team and contribute new ideas in product development. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to dive into a fast-paced technologically advanced environment and participate in a number of cool innovative projects.
Involving into interacting and communicating with all levels up to senior management.
Get acquainted with planning, organizing, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities; active participation in the delivery process.
Learning about team management: good leadership, motivation, mentoring / coaching, conflicts management etc.
Get familiar with stakeholder management including: communication, setting and managing expectations, issues, managing conflicts, negotiation etc.
- Manage product delivery and post-delivery support
- Prepare resources plan and gather team, which can deliver expected product
- Establish process to provide effective work
- Communicate with client to gather product requirements; backlog and roadmap creation
- Communicate with client to share project status and identified issues
- Check project progress and report to client
- Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them
- Manage releases
- Manage distributed teams
- Work with team members to provide their growth
- Mentor team members
- Create positive and easy atmosphere in the team
- 3+ years of experience as Project coordinator/Project manager
- Good understanding of SDLC and post-delivery support
- Ability to manage few teams in parallel
- Ability to manage distributed teams
- Good understanding of Agile
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communication skills to work with clients to identify and specify the project requirements as well as maintaining customer communication during the life of the project.
- Sense of urgency and dedication to meeting customer requirements according to project plan.
- Experience in work for international clients preferred.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed.
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.