We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to become a part of the Delivery Unit. As our company is growing quickly, we expect a skillful professional able to contribute in particular projects and in entire organizational growth maintaining high quality of the services our company delivers to clients.
- Manage projects at various stages: proposal creation, inception, delivery, post-production support;
- Identify business cases and elaborating plan of actions;
- Daily work with engineering teams – from composing the structure, building and further supervision and support;
- Establish process to produce deliverables;
- Communicate with client to gather product requirements; backlog and roadmap creation;
- Communicate with client to share project status and identified issues;
- Check project progress and report to client;
- Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them;
- Manage distributed teams;
- Work with team members to facilitate their growth;
- Ideas generator and capable to get things done;
- Create positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
- 3+ years of experience as Project coordinator/Project manager/Scrum Master/Proxy PO;
- Good understanding of modern SDLC methodologies (heavy focus to Agile practices);
- Ability to manage few teams in parallel;
- Ability to manage distributed teams;
- Real experience in Agile (as SM or PO or Proxy PO);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Communication skills to work with clients to identify and specify the project requirements as well as maintaining customer communication during the life of the project;
- Sense of urgency and dedication to meeting customer requirements according to project plan.
- Experience in work with clients from Western Europe, UK and North America.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed.
- English: at least Upper-Intermediate
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more