Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication systems for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the scala rider® Bluetooth line of devices, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then.
Today, the scala rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry level products to the most feature rich communication and entertainment system available. Scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
We are looking for perspective and ambitious Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team.
- Delivery management for project to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high quality software
- Hands-on Project management
- Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum events (Scrum daily, Scrum Planning, Scrum Review, Scrum Retrospective and Scrum Sizing)
- Requirements management
- Risk & change management
- Expectations management & ensuring delivery transparency
- Participation in regular and ad hoc meetings with the customer
- Manage team of 10+ members , facilitation and support of development process
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders
- Report to Delivery Manager.
- 1+ years of experience in managerial positions
- Hands on knowledge & experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) software development methodologies
- Project management experience in the software development projects of 10+ members size
- Deep understanding of Agile values, principles, as well as Scrum framework
- Solid understanding of engineering practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including upper-intermediate English language skills)
- Ability to communicate over number of contacts from client side and streamlining requests from them into distributed dev team
- Experience in project stuffing and people management
- Technical background will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.