N-iX is a successful and one of fastest growing Ukrainian IT company providing complex software
development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we deliver excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom, and enterprise content management, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Weekly communications update to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Manage internal and external project meetings
- People management including managing and development project team members.
Skills and Experience:
- At least from 3 years’ experience in project management
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- Good English Communication skills (both written and verbal) is critical.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.