The project is about the development of a video surveillance system in trains and buses in one of the European countries. Live viewing mode or recordings will be implemented through the web interface.
- The Python Engineer will be responsible for the development of the backend part of web application of the video surveillance system.
- The position of Python Developer in the process of development will serve as a bridge between the front part of web development and the backend part from the C ++ engineer, who will actually configure the video surveillance system with the appropriate hardware.
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience;
- Experience with Flask framework;
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and development or Web solutions using Python-related technologies;
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns;
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more