mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. Company serves healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ software-enabled vending machines that we refer to as smart Fridges. Thay are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
Client`s team cares about the business, the impact product makes, and each other. Company are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. N-iX is looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
The Backend Engineer
will be responsible for the systems that power client`s digital ecosystem. The goal is to provide a unique, dynamic, and personalized experience for each customer no matter their choice of platform.
What Your Background May Look Like
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Design, and Marketing teams to identify issues and potential improvements to operational workflows
- Work closely with our data engineering team to get data to start slicing and dicing, get insights, migrating to production planner
- Increase automation and anomaly detection throughout our platform
- Develop and extend our API that is used across all of our platforms
- Deliver quality software using Agile and iterative development
- Help teammates by performing code reviews
- Several years of solid backend engineering work in more than one language, not afraid to delve into different technologies
- Experience designing, building, and supporting greenfield projects preferred
- Experience designing and implementing solutions on a public cloud (AWS - preferable, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Python
- Experience in serverless, modern architecture
- Experience collaborating with business leaders and engineers to understand and define project goals
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.