We are looking for a strong QA Engineer (Manual and Automation), who will join our engineering team and participate in delivering the solution with high quality. You will be responsible for developing test strategy, creation and support automation testing framework. We require a person with a passion for collaborative problem solving, and willingness to deliver sophisticated products with the highest quality.
UK-based rapidly growing online grocer with a focus on food sourced from local farmers, fishermen and other producers. The company now provides farm-to-table foods and fresh fish for consumers in the London area, along with ethically-sourced baby & kids, household and deli products.
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.