We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our development team in Kyiv office. Our client is UK based company, that is focused on providing of learning materials for over 8 million learners throughout the UK.
We're looking for a professional ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of our development team.
The Client is an industry leading book publisher and supplies provider, their range of first aid training books are the most popular in the UK and used by over 2,500 training providers, including NHS Trusts, councils, universities and colleges.
The main goal for our team is developing a brand new ‘booker platform’ that allows the client to manage learning courses in particularly manage courses schedule, participants, create personalized paperwork as well as ‘learner platform’ that allows students manage their classes.
- Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
- Review business requirements to write test cases and test plans
- Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
- Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Experience in API, Integration testing
- Experience testing RestfulAPIs, working knowledge of SQL
- Upper-Intermediate English level and good communication skills
- As a plus: experience in automation testing
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Relax zones
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more