Our client is a technology-led foreign exchange payments firm aiming to fundamentally change the deliverable FX market based in London (UK). They developed an independent exchange which delivers FX conversion and payments as a cloud-based web service that takes away the uncertainty, cost, risk and complexity of currency from everyday transactions.
- Work within a scrum team that consists of 1 Tech Lead, 4 Developers, 3 QAs.
- Create and execute a checklist and/or plan based on the requirements.
- Perform API testing: Postman, curl.
- Perform UI testing: functional, non-functional, cross-browser.
- Communicate effectively with product owners and other UK based teams to ensure the correct requirements are met.
- Document useful information related to the platform where possible (Confluence etc.)
- At least 2 years of Manual testing experience.
- Be able to understand the root cause of existing automated tests failures.
- Experience in test cases/scenarios design, execution and reporting.
- Ability to carry out tests of API and web application with complicated business logic in the finance area.
- Experience with SQL.
- Good knowledge of UNIX like commands to be able to operate within a terminal in a docker container, kubernetes pod etc.
- Experience in Web services testing in a microservices architecture.
- Be able to work with Jenkins at least on a user level.
- Be able to perform simple operations with Git.
- Good understanding of QA processes
- Good communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of English language (Upper-intermediate)
- Microservices architecture with services written in ruby.
- CI/CD – Jenkins
- Automation frameworks:
- UI – selenium/rspec/ruby/allure,
- BE – cucumber/ruby,
- Performance – gatling, jmeter.
- Bug tracking tool – Jira
- Infrastructure: Docker(local), Kubernetes, AWS EC2
Good to have:
- Experience in API and UI test automation.
- Experience with Xray or similar.
- Knowledge of Cucumber test framework and Gherkin dialect.
- Knowledge of Jmeter or Gatling performance testing tool.
- Working experience with Docker, AWS EC2, Kubernetes – user level