Our customer is the global company with health, life and short term insurance operations in South Africa, United Kingdom and serves clients worldwide. The business is about providing insurance products and services. They offer life and health insurance, as well as investment products.
Their insurance model has received international recognition, including being ranked 17th in Fortune’s index of 51 companies “changing the world” in August 2015, and named a leading health innovator at the World Economic Forum in January 2017.
- Develop frontend solution for client needs
- Participate in and contribute to technical design discussions
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other developers
- Experience with ReactJs (we will be using NextJS)
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Kubernetes (Docker)
- Experience with version control and understanding of version control concept
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Passion for industry best practices and computer programming
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build, configure, and maintain a local development environment
- Experience with GitHub action.
- Full-stack experience a plus
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.