N-iX is looking for an experienced React Tech Lead willing to work in a highly professional working environment and ready to take on new challenging tasks.
Our client is the UK's leading retailer of prestige cars and the largest overall automotive retailer in Europe. Being determined to keep its positions and sustain growth in sales, volumes and number of employees, the Company is committed to continuous improvements and striving to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in every aspect of business.
The project is a web platform for searching, selling and managing information about car parts. The platform includes both the customer and admin side. It helps to maintain a store with different car parts, performing a lot of reports on parts usages, views, stock quantity, management of prices, etc.
We fully own already in a production system, maintain it, add new features, improve architecture and performance. The product Owner resides with the Team on N-iX side. The team you will be working with includes React and .Net Developers, QA Engineers, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- 5+ years of experience with web front-end development;
- Experience with leading/mentoring engineers or willing to take over frontend direction on the project
- Solid experience working with ReactJS framework
- Flow or TypeScript
- HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Familiar with React hooks, Less, Formik
- Ramda or other functional libraries
- Jest, Unit, and integration testing
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more