N-iX is looking for an experienced Resource Manager
to join our team.
This role is at the center of an highly dynamic and demanding environment and will work closely with project managers and leads to ensure assignment of people with right skills to projects.
Resource Manager establishes strong rapport with employees, in addition to partnering with delivery leadership and vendor contacts. The responsibilities include working with data, resourcing tools, and generating reports on employee statues, skills, availability and utilization. The role also requires permanent collaboration and coordination with recruiting to ensure best staffing decisions.
- Manage company bench, make decisions and acceptance.
- Staff bench employees, make dismissal decisions.
- Find and allocate proper expertise for engagement and delivery requests.
- Lead recurring status meetings with delivery to discuss bench allocation and staffing for active and potential upcoming projects.
- Develop staffing strategy for certain projects and positions.
- Guide employees available on bench for open vacancies; prepare and supply extensive information about a candidate
- Manage traneeship program.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Good familiarity with IT outsourcing industry.
- Highly qualified in problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to independently manage own time, priorities and resources in a high load, business-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Expert user of spreadsheet tools.
- Intermediate+ English level.