Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
N-iX is looking for a talented Ruby Software Engineer to join our team in Lviv office.
Our Client is a fast-growing, an automated capital markets platform for digital security arranging, issuance, administration, and custody, and fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. The company pioneered the issuance of blockchain securities, to date they are the only firm in the world to have issued equity in blockchain as a direct holding (without requiring a nominee in the middle) – a giant leap forward in capital markets. Entrepreneurship is at the core of the client’s culture and they are looking for an ambitious individual to join on an exciting journey. If you are passionate about blockchain, and disrupting global capital markets, then we are looking for you.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented Ruby developer to assist the build-out of our product. This will involve co-architecting the back-end of the platform. The perfect candidate is a self-starter who constantly seeks to build better business-oriented products through code. You are not afraid to experiment and fail, you learn fast and adapt quickly. You have a bias towards action and are constantly re-imagining the business user experience. You are focused on results, have had repeatable successes with the products you have architected and deployed, and are now looking to take your career to the next level by joining an innovative, young FinTech company.
- Develop a good understanding of the business requirements and work closely with the relevant stakeholders
- Create and deliver a successful project using agile techniques
- Understand in detail and contribute to the software architecture and technical infrastructure
- Ensure own and other work supports architectural designs. Identify and recommend architectural design improvements
- Work closely with the Test team to ensure all changes are delivered to high quality and company agreed standards
- Produce relevant technical documentation describing in sufficient detail how the requirements can be achieved
- Passionate about technology
- Experience working with scalable web applications and APIs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ruby
- Experience of working in an Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD environment on a Web or API delivered product
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, self-starter, organized, able to manage own workload
- English language level upper intermediate or higher
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.