Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
N-IX is looking for Salesforce Administrator to assist our customers with the current salesforce solution and to support the general upkeep of salesforce and extended apps. This role would work closely with Salesforce admins in the client office.
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, object and field configuration, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
• Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Test and verify that solutions meet the business requirements
• Maintenance of Salesforce CPQ
• 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce System Administration
• Strong business analyst experience including requirements gathering, functional specifications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid task management skills and experience
• Upper-intermediate level of English
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds