N-iX is looking for talented Senior SAP/PI (Process Integration) Engineer to join our team. Our client is a big USA-based Fortune 500 company that develops industrial supply chain services.
- 2+ years of experience in SAP
- Proficient in PI (Process Integration) 7.1, 7.5
- Experience with Java or any other programming language
- Experience with SOAP/REST web-services
- Develop detailed technical specifications for changes to the SAP environments
- Experience in unit testing, developing/testing application interfaces and integration testing
- Nice to have experience with Success Factors
- Nice to have experience with EWM
- Supporting sap interaction with 3rd parties systems and other sap interfaces and extend existing and develop new integrations
- Development and supporting REST and SOAP web-services.
- Development and supporting RFC, and queues.
- Work within the SAP Enterprise team to support continuous improvement efforts across all business units
- Analyzes, implements, and supports SAP application products
- Designs, codes and configures new modules to improve system efficiency and meet business requirements
- Ensures existing software applications can be integrated into new software solutions and high system stability of package software programs once implemented
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Personal education budget
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents