Client Security Intelligence Solutions are used by our clients to stay on top of threats to their business. In our tools, they can create alerts or search, analyze and process the cybersecurity information we are providing. The Applications team is responsible for building and continuously improving our web app, browser extension, and mobile app. These apps are built on top of our immense dataset collected by other parts of the organization.
We work in cross-functional delivery teams with developers, product managers, designers, and QA working together to create efficient, great looking, and useful products.
For this role, we are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer focusing on our web app. Your role will be to develop and deliver new features that improve the value of the product.
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
- Work together with our product design team to create beautiful user experiences
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend and frontend services with focus on high availability, great quality, low latency and scalability
- Measure and evaluate features and system metrics to continuously improve user experience and service performance
- Be proactive, go beyond expectations
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with MongoDB and GraphQL
- Rest Services and Web Sockets
- Ability to work all the way from high level architecture design down to efficient code
- You have a good understanding of system design, data, structures and algorithms
- Be able to take initiatives and collaborate across teams
- Relevant education or experience
Important traits you should have:
- Curious and engaged
- Excellent communication skills
- Find it fun and inspiring to build web solutions
- Believe that it’s an interesting challenge to work on a complex product
Nice to have:
- Mongo DB
- Elastic Seach
- Rest Services
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.