We are looking for a Scrum Master whose role requires ability to lead a team to self-
organization and bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and
grow business trust. As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for monitoring the scrum processes, increasing team efficiency, motivating the team, and ensuring observance of Definition of Done.
- Removing obstacles of the team or guiding the team to remove them;
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach;
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing.
- An Agile mindset and team player;
- Modern Agile knowledge/experience;
- Scrum Master Certification would be a plus.
The ideal candidate is also:
- The one who is passionate about technology, who follows the industry and build things on his/her own
- Is able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, is a voice of reason and authority, can make the tough calls;
- Continually growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team;
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal technical solution and actual client needs.
- Understands the value of testing, quality, continuous integration, source control, and code reviews;
- Possesses excellent communication, organization, and mentoring skills.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more