Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
As a Senior 2D Artist, you will join our creative and gifted team ensuring the ultimate quality of art assets we produce.
- Make quick colored sketches of props and items
- Keep consistent light and values in the environment
- Illustrate stylized architecture and props
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop
- Ability to create highly polished game assets
- Strong knowledge of color theory composition, and lighting.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to provide written feedback with overpaints
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Exceptional portfolio with illustrations and concept art.
Good to have:
- Experience in 3D graphic software
- Passion for games
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.