We are looking for a talented Android Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
As an Android developer you will be working closely with the product team on performance improvements and new feature development.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Design and implement solutions for our Android apps
- Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the App
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure delivery and uninterrupted service
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- 5+ years of experience developing Android application is required
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
- Proven experience with Kotlin
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good and proven experience with the latest versions of Java
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and Bug tracking (e.g. JIRA)
- Previous experience with agile process and scrum framework, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication in English – both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in Data binding
- Experience with dependency Injection (Dagger experience is a plus)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more