Our customer is creating a world where everyone leaves a legacy of helping others, by devoting time to building tools that empower their members to grow their faith and cultivate community.
As Senior Android Engineer, you will drive that mission forward in the most fundamental way: by building our product.You’ll architect, code and deploy front end designs with a mindset of empathetically guiding the user journey with reliable, intuitive features from quality, performant code. You’ll also research and apply libraries and frameworks that enable those features, and the backend APIs that power them. You'll keep our internal systems clean by eliminating bugs, cleaning up performance, and refactoring outdated code, as well as maintaining and improving our continuous integration and automation. In doing so, this role executes on the final and most critical piece of our product plan, synthesizing the outputs from product, customer feedback, and design to reliably deliver on our vision to our customers, creating a lasting product they love and share.
- Develop Android mobile apps, adopting the best industry practices;
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests;
- Attend regular meetings to discuss solutions to technical and process challenges;
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities;
- Explore new opportunities to add value to the product and process and present to the team.
- 4+ years of experience developing Android application;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and architectural principles;
- Experience of working with Kotlin/Java;
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and Bug tracking (e.g. JIRA);
- Solid understanding of OOP;
- Experience working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations;
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills;
- Extreme ownership over all projects and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Communicates well one on one and in groups
- Ability to clearly present ideas to stakeholders, and clearly
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits dynamism, excitement, and a
- positive can do attitude. Extremely strong work ethic; efficient, gri
- Team-player. Reaches out to peers. Prioritizes the mission, then the team, then him/herself.
- Approachable. Does what is best for company.
- Pragmatic: Generates sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems.
- Leading-edge. Constantly benchmarks best practices
- & expects others to do same. articulate proposed features or product updates.
- Keeps people informed using data-driven insights.
- Autonomous. Able to deliver results without a lot of direction from a boss. Versatile. Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Flexible hours approach;
- Competitive salary;
- 15 business days of payable annual free-time;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program;
- Possibility to join a team of professionals with 10+ years of experience;
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor;
- Relax zones.
- Challenging tasks and projects;
- An individual development plan;
- Mentorship opportunities.