We are looking for a Front-End Developer to become a part of a mixed development team.
We expect candidates to battle technically challenging tasks and cooperate with design & product parts of the team to deliver quality solutions for our customers. You'll be involved in collaboration with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a passion for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Building product functionality by writing clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Propose process improvements and changes
- Validating designs & requirements from the technical perspective
- Proven experience in building large-scale client-side solutions using Angular
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc.
- Experience with SASS/LESS/PostCSS
- Experience with charting libraries
- Be eager to learn & share knowledge
- Strong communication & team working skills
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents