Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a senior C++ software engineer with experience in game development and animation programming to join our QB Sim project ranks. QB Sim is a groundbreaking VR solution that leverages motion tracking technology and offers a realistic training experience for professional quarterbacks. It allows the players to master their skills at the lowest cost without any injury risks.
- Communication with stakeholders.
- Development and improvement of our animation engine, pipeline, and tools.
- Development and improvement of our American football match engine.
- Writing of clean, maintainable, portable, and well-documented code.
- Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature.
- Ensuring the stability and performance of the game on PC (VR).
- Experience in game development (3+ years)
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 ( 1+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns, and software engineering
- Minimum of five years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and portable code
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers, and programmers and propose effective solutions
Good to have:
- Experience in VR
- Some knowledge of other programming and scripting languages
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.