N-iX is looking for a talented AQA Engineer (Python)
With over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining on-board communication and control systems, our customer is a leading, trusted partner for railway operators and train builders worldwide. Worldwide over 25,000 vehicles are equipped with our on-board solutions
Its Passenger Information Systems are high quality, tailor-made solutions that offer the flexibility, user-friendliness and stability that our clients ask for.
Our various types of on-board control systems such as our bogie monitoring systems are innovative yet reliable products which are designed specifically for the railway business.
Trains and trams all around the world are equipped with our solutions, from New Zealand over India, to France, Canada and the US.
- Define test design for API tests;
- Implement defined test design in test automation scripts in python;
- Analyze test execution result and provide feedback to developers and managers – Improve test reliability and readability
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Proficient in Python;
- Experience with Python Behave;
- Experience related to testing of REST API;
- Familiarity with scrum;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English;
- Experience related to testing of embedded products would be a plus;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more