With over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining on-board communication and control systems, Our customer is a leading, trusted partner for railway operators and train builders worldwide.
Its Passenger Information Systems are high quality, tailor-made solutions that offer the flexibility, user-friendliness and stability that our clients ask for.
Our various types of on-board control systems such as our bogie monitoring systems are innovative yet reliable products which are designed specifically for the railway business.
Trains and trams all around the world are equipped with our solutions, from New Zealand over India, to France, Canada and the US.
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Python
- Define quality systems, continuously refine and improve systems to achieve desired results
- Commercial experience with embedded projects
- Familiarity with BDD approach
- Test Planning
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more