Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain developing a cloud-based Asset Performance Management (APM) system that unites order fulfillment and facility lifecycle management data for actionable intelligence that empowers users to make informed decisions that maximize overall warehouse logistics effectiveness.
- Design, write and execute test automation using Java and TestNG.
- Extend, maintain and enhance existing testing framework.
- Implement tests validating REST services and data processing flows.
- Collaborate with Developers and other stakeholders to assure the highest quality of delivered solutions
- Troubleshoot various problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- At least 3 years in Test Automation (preferably using Java language)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Upper intermediate+ English
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in API, Integration and E2E automation testing
- Debugging skills, comfortable with CLI and Terminals
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools
- Ability to adapt to varied environment and to grasp new things quickly
- Understanding of clusters and cloud computing
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Streaming platforms like Kafka
- NOSQL databases
- Azure cloud services
- Data warehouses
- ETL process
- Able to read code written in other programming languages (C#, Python etc)
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents