Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
About the Client:
The mission of our client is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
About the Project:
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. Our ambition is to build the next generation of an insurance platform that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and our staff.
About the Role:
We are looking for a skilled Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for test automation implementation and maintenance on Front-end, API and other layers, as well as contribute to test automation strategy for the project.
We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of the team.
- Test automation for Web application including Front-end, API, DB and other layers
- Tests integration and execution in CI process
- Extension of test automation framework with new capabilities
- Test cases review, prioritization and adjustments for test automation purpose
- Analyze results, fix and stabilize tests on daily basis
- Defects reporting
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in tests automation (Cypress, Selenium Webdriver or similar frameworks)
- Good experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems (GIT or another)
- Solid experience with API testing and automation, cross-browser testing
- Experience with SQL
- Deep knowledge of test automation processes and approaches
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Intermediate English level and good communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.